For our business community: Partner organizations the Triangle British-American Business Council (Triangle BABC-NC) and the Organization of Women in International Trade – Greater Triangle (OWIT-GT) will be hosting a distinguished panel of experts to discuss the importance of Technology for Economic Development in our Region.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data: Big Challenge or Big Opportunity?
- Internet of Things
- Technology, Innovation and Education: Tech Talent Scorecard
- Blockchain Technology Applications
- Economic Development Benefits of the Triangle as a Tech Hub
The event will take place Tuesday, September 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM in Cary.
See event page for details. When registering, use Partner Rates Code: